Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Welcome

Namaste Yogini's!

Welcome to the new web-site for Cynusura Yoga! My very talented son in-law, Thor, has worked diligently and creatively to make this possible. I feel very honored and much loved that he has given me this gift. It is truly awesome! Words can not describe my appreciation. I thank him from the bottom of my heart.

I hope that this blog will be a helpful tool to deepen your practice whether it is yoga, meditation or both. I will be posting weekly meditations, quotes and postures. My hope is that through these practices both on and off the mat that we will all begin to acquire a happier, healthier life for ourselves and those around us. I welcome your thoughts, questions and ideas so please feel free.

Peace & Light always Cyn
http://www.cynusurayoga.com

No comments:

Post a Comment